Need help sourcing a window

bkbroiler00

Observer
Hi - I'm looking to find one of the slider windows that goes behind the driver side door for an E-250. this is the style i'm after...
11043013_941396855879543_8162908271147123845_n.jpg

can anyone point me in the right direction, please? a part number or vendor would be great!
also - i've looked online, and i've come across "non contoured horse trailer windows." is that what these are? will it work, or does the window need to match the contour of the side of the van?

Thanks!

Abitibi

Explorer
Did you look at CR Laurence? Not sure they have this exact style but they have a great selection. Good luck!

ripperj

Explorer
Motion Windows will make you anything you want. Around $250 for a 12x24 single pane

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk 2

89s rule

Adventurer
You need a contoured window. If you want that specific style it shouldn't be a problem finding one.
There was a tread here or on the Sportsmobile forum awhile back with tons of dm details on windows.

cwm

Observer
Check all-rite.com

5 Star RV on old Brighton Road, just south of Brighton, CO, has a lot of salvage RV parts. But check new prices first because some of their prices seemed closer to new.

Where you find one make sure you determine the shipping cost that can be a factor.

bkbroiler00

Observer
Thanks for the replies. Bought a new CRL from one of the forum members. Good for me, good for him! Should arrive Monday. Hopefully the weather is nice for a few days so I can get 'er installed. cheers.

bkbroiler00

Observer
Received the CRL window today! I'll search the threads, but wondering if anyone has a quick suggestion on what caulking or sealant to use? Also, the inner trim ring has holes seemingly for screws. What is the recommended type/size? Again, I'll search the threads (i have a few bookmarked) but if anyone has a quick answer, that'd be great! Cheers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94