Custom Build, Giant VT MTB

pappawheely

Autonomous4X4
Custom build from bare frame. Size XL, nice candy blue color. Giant VT with stable platform suspension. Only the best parts. Manitou swinger stable platform rear shock, Manitou Nixon front fork with position adjustment for climbing;

SPV Evolve damping is claimed to have improved small-bump performance and a lower initial bump threshold. It's fully adjustable, so if you want a higher threshold you can. The promise is of minimal bob and no wallowing under power but all the travel you can eat over the bumps. And that's just the left leg. The right leg is super-smart… press a lever, compress the fork to where you want it to be and you're done

Mavic Cross Max wheels (tubeless compatible) specialized Pro tires, Answer Carbon fiber handlebars, Thompson billet seatpost, Hope billet hyd. disc brakes, XTR shifters, XTR derailleurs, Truvativ cranks, Shimano spv pedals, etc.
This bike is the best combination of long travel suspension with great climbing ability.

Don't want to sell but I am going fulltime on the road and only have room for one bike. My loss is your gain $1300.00 obo.*PRICE DROP. In SoCal area but I travel a lot in Nevada and Az.

Last edited:

pappawheely

Autonomous4X4
I will leave this up here but going to post it on craigslist too. Didn't want to deal with trolls on CL but it's got to go, lol. If anyone's interested, shoot me an offer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles