Brown 2011 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-Road OME/ARB

RGW

2011 Toyota Tacoma Off-Road Pkg
$18,500
One owner -clean title
Seattle

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/4939409746.html IMG_2119.jpgIMG_3575.jpgIMG_3166.jpgIMG_6668.jpgIMG_6674.jpgIMG_6671.jpgIMG_6351.jpg

There comes a time in every man's life where he must forgo the shiny paint, hammer reliability, and panty-dropping capabilities of a new Toyota in search of a challenge. For me, the challenge was rebuilding the 1966 Bronco I rode hard and put away wet back in the hazy days of my youth. Now the Bronco's done, a commuter car has been acquired to handle the work miles, and my trusty Tacoma is ready to explore greener pastures with a fancy new owner.

OME shocks x4, OME 885 coils, Toyota TSB 4 pack rear springs. Sits perfectly level w/ ARB bumper
Oil changed every 5k w/ Castrol Syntec (full synthetic) and Toyota filters, Diffs and tranny fluid, spark plugs every 40k, new 84 mo. battery
Rear Diff vent extension to inside bed.
Every option except daytime running lights and spinner hubcaps. Factory elocker in rear, front A-TRAC, 6-disc changer, back up camera (of course a ************ like you won't need it, but it'll come in handy for perving on cuties standing behind your rig). Comes w/ Stock aluminum 16" wheels for asking price, but will add the FJ steelies and 255/75r17 Firestone MTs (approx 30k on them) for $1,000.
Had detailed and clay-bar'd last spring by Metropolitan Detail in Bellevue, and she looks so fresh and so clean, clean. All maintenance done by me w/ exception of alignments by Firestone (Have non-transferrable alignment, as I had planned to keep it forever). Also from Firestone is an adorable chip on the driver door where the dip**** with the greazy hands swung it into a post. Few light scratches here and there as you would expect of a truck used to explore the West. ARB bull bar has a spot the size of your flip phone that's chipped/peeled off, but looks sharp aside from that. A dent in the cab above the rear slider from a dirt bike falling over, and one on the rear bumper from a Volvo-driving hippie as smelly as she was careless. Interior is nearly perfect and includes Husky floor liners front and back for those muddy Crocs.

Ready to go as far as you are. Feel free to call or text with any questions, unless that question is more of a trade offer, or just an offer for $15k. In that case, might just save yourself the typing and assume I'm going to say no. I've been on ExPo a while, but not much a poster, so if there is something wrong with this ad, please let me know.

Thanks for looking.

Reed
509-998-9497

Last edited:

MTSN

Explorer
Wow you drive a lot! :) Very cool color on your Tacoma and those black wheels look great on there.

RGW

Easy miles in a new pickup. Thanks a lot for the note. I'm quite partial to the brown/black motif.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior