WTB Biolite stove and accessories.

theBostonianX

Adventurer
Willing to buy a biolite stove and it's accessories.

You got one collecting dust?

Let me know.

Also, im interested in small hiking camp stoves, used trasharoo, and annex for the tepui kukenam RTT.

Thanks

tantoco

Observer
Have BioLite CampStove (tested once, never used camping), KettlePot never used, and Portable Grill never used. $240 new, will sell all for $190 plus shipping, that's like buying the CampStove and Grill and getting the KettlePot free.

AFBronco235

Crew Chief
I have one and enjoy it a lot. I think the accessories are a little over priced, but the main unit is worth it. Don't rely on the charging feature though. It can take a while, almost twice as long, as a normal charging period. Just take a backup power source or battery if that's why you want it.

You can substitute a duffle bag, at $5 apiece used, for the trasharoo. Just as tough and a lot cheaper to replace.

theBostonianX

Adventurer
I have one and enjoy it a lot. I think the accessories are a little over priced, but the main unit is worth it. Don't rely on the charging feature though. It can take a while, almost twice as long, as a normal charging period. Just take a backup power source or battery if that's why you want it.

You can substitute a duffle bag, at $5 apiece used, for the trasharoo. Just as tough and a lot cheaper to replace.
I have been using a large duffle with a couple webbing straps. My recover gear/trash/or whatever, is easily stowed and can be accessed quickly without climbing over the back or opening the rear spare swingarm. However the bag broke and I hope to get a used cheap trasharoo.

Thanks

unplannedbbq

Adventurer
Upgraded to a biolite basecamp for westy cooking for the family. Stove + grill + more amps for charging / running lights at camp table vs. original stove.
Original campstove now gathering dust; no accessories but have all the bits in good working order. PM if still interested!

theBostonianX

Adventurer
I have been using a large duffle with a couple webbing straps. My recover gear/trash/or whatever, is easily stowed and can be accessed quickly without climbing over the back or opening the rear spare swingarm. However the bag broke and I hope to get a used cheap trasharoo.

Thanks
Thanks, I will update my status in the next week or so.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne