Tool Development in Progress

Honu

lost on the mainland
from your own rules so cant call us stupid but can call us ***** and Foolish !
NONE of us ever insulted him personally yet he does and its OK ?

Flaming is inapproprite and will be IMMEDIATELY moderated. However, spirited and intelligent debate is encouraged. Flaming is when a debate becomes personal, with personal insult. Debating a specific point is fine, but calling someone "stupid" is not. It is commonly known that once someone reaches the limit of their ability to intellectually debate a subject, they typically resort to personal insult or threats of physical violence. Show us how smart you are (or fully evolved) and keep the debate on point and respectful.

I think you really should think about a vendor section and again dont allow vendors to start threads about there products in any other area ! and especially try to lie and deceive us like the clothing thread he did and this one !
maybe make a rule where vendors should not be trying to ask for our info from this site !
same as posting reviews post the FULL review and offer a blog link not just a outbound link on fake reviews just to drive traffic then try to sell the product !

My sentiments exactly. Treat others the way you would want to be treated.

mcskibadee1

Adventurer
Is there really no vendor section? Every forum I have ever been on has had a vendor section and I think this thread proves why you should have one.

While the original post was douchey and he admitted it he at least came back to explain his product. He could have answered everyone better and been a little less defensive especially since he is new here. While I think a healthy ribbing or being called out is part of having hard skin to be on a forum I think there is a line. If everyone becomes too mean or aggressive we will lose possible members leaving them with a bad taste in their mouth.

1leglance

2007 Expedition Trophy Champion, Overland Certifie
Excellent on the vendor area....
Now if we could get rid of the post that are just links to reviews on a blog...
traffic generating waste of my time

Honu

lost on the mainland
awesome on the vendor section :)

ditto on the blog link posts to if we could please :)
just have em post full review and a link :) if they write good articles I might go visit the site but most of us dont like to as said waste time and go to other sites

We will get the vendor section fired up. A long time coming.

Hilldweller

SE Expedition Society
Honestly though, I can appreciate a nice knife.
I use a cleaver at home most of the time and have two ceramic blades for camping.
But, as a vegan, the toughest thing I'm cutting is an acorn squash. Not a whole lot of aggressive cutting involved with onions, peppers, and lentils.

AlbanyTom

Adventurer
We will get the vendor section fired up. A long time coming.

Thanks!

If anyone that's participated in this thread is ever in Albany, give me a yell and I'll buy the first round of waffles.

disclaimer: Part of my reasoning for the offer is that I want to meet the person who would fly to Albany just for a free waffle.

Hilldweller

SE Expedition Society
Thanks!

If anyone that's participated in this thread is ever in Albany, give me a yell and I'll buy the first round of waffles.

disclaimer: Part of my reasoning for the offer is that I want to meet the person who would fly to Albany just for a free waffle.
We're heading up that way in the fall. Maybe camp by Lake George...
...have a wedding in Boston to go to.
What kind of waffle are talkin?

Geodoc

Adventurer
Thanks!

Does that waffle come with a ray gun?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior