Turbo tent freetstander 6. Seldom used. San Diego $350

Abe Froman

Adventurer
NOT OFFERED FOR SALE
I have a black pine turbo tent freestander 6 for sale.
Very good condition, I won't say it is perfect.
I used it once, but it is too big and heavy, and nice to take along with us a "spot saver" pr play tent for kid.
This was a warranty replacement that took a year to get back, and in the meantime we bought a sprinter pop-top.
This is a nice big, family tent, in a nice olive and tan color.
They are $550 from family tent camping, so save a few hundred here.
Email for photos.
In Cardiff, north county San Diego and I am not shipping or delivering this.
Getting ready to remodel my house and I am getting rid of all stuff that takes up space.
That said, I will trade for a nice volan log in the 10' range....but that wouldn't be a good deal for you.
I have no clue how to add a photo.

PM for email address. Will be on craigslist as well.

Last edited:

dwh

Tail-End Charlie
I have no clue how to add a photo.

When editing a post, there is a tool bar just above the text editing box. Third icon from the right is "Insert Image". Click that it will bring up a menu to upload a photo. Use the option in the bottom right of the menu to "Use Basic Uploader" (otherwise it apparently doesn't always work). Choose photo, then click on "upload" and wait. Rinse and repeat once for each photo.

Abe Froman

Adventurer
DWH - thank you for the I nformation on posting photos.

Tent is no longer offered for sale. Had corrosion and light mold when I opened bag for photo session. It was put in bag dry (I thought) after last usage in late November. Bummer, but it isn't in the condition I expected as a seller, and certainly wasn't as described to potential buyers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles