2013 Edgestar 80QT fridge for sale

03rubicon

Adventurer
Hey All,

It's time for me to start realizing that bigger isn't always better when it comes to a light weight, expedition style adventure rig that Ive been building towards for all these years. I love the amount of space that this fridge offers and it is amazingly handy, I just need something smaller that will fit into my FJ Cruiser front to back with the back seat in. I'm guessing something in the 43-47 quart will work for me.

This model is the scratch and dent. No issues at at all since Ive had it. Turns on with both the 12v and AC 110, both cords included. Pictures show the front as well as the dent near the temp display which could probably be tweaked but it was hidden in my rig so I didnt care. Small imperfections are shown as well. This fridge takes 23 minutes to go from room temperature to freezing. It's been on two trips and stored in my house or garage when not in use.

It's a great value, like I said, the only reason Im selling is due to its size.

Questions let me know. It'll be shipping from 04039 and I'll work with the buyer on shipping, maybe even split it. I could also travel a little ways depending on where the price lands. I like to travel.

How does $475 sound.

Here's an interior shot. There's got to be 25 beverages there as well as all my breakfast fixin's in the smaller rack to the right ie. eggs, bacon, cheese, half and half, juice, and a package of sausage.

Last edited:

MtnClimber

Ready To Explore!
I've seen this unit in action and was so impressed I bought my own (just the next size down). I can say that the frosty cold beverages were always frosty and cold, and the food never soggy. I can vouch for the operations of this great supah coolah and would highly recommend it!

Got Beer

Observer
I can lend my voice to the size and operation of the Edgestar. I have the same size unit and am very glad I purchased the large size (no offense to the OP, my Superduty cargo capacity is more forgiving than the FJ). My first impression when looking at the outside was fear of the large size. However the storage capacity is perfect. I can fit all the beverages and meal ingredients for extended trips with no problem. The consistent icy cold beverages and lack of soggy food must be experienced.

03rubicon

Adventurer
Thanks Got Beer! It's been a great fridge, I just need something smaller that won't make me have to fold down the rear seat every time I want to bring it with me. It hasn't been a big deal with just my wife and I (usually just me) until we purchased TWO Terrier/Beagle mix pups recently that need all of the room in the back seat now so a smaller fridge is in order. Ill never go back to a regular cooler...ever.

TEC3-I do. Still waiting to hear back from someone local that contacted me via PM. He's overseas so Ill give him a bit to get back to me but PM me some details and I can keep you in the loop as to its status.

03rubicon

Adventurer
Model: FP861
Brand: EdgeStar
Portable chest freezer and refrigerator
83 quart storage capacity with small and large wire basket
Easy-to-read control panel
AC and DC power adapters included for household or vehicle use
Compressor-based cooling for fast freezing
Insulated lid
Side-grip comfort handles for easy transport
Rounded edges for added safety