2003 ford e350 4x4 power stroke

OBORG

Observer
2003 ford E350 4x4 odometer: 189000
Indianapolis Indiana

This is one of a kind 4x4 van 7.3 power stroke diesel ,with a DP tunner,4" dimond exast.light force lights, 4 large up top, 4 front bumper 2 are hid,6 Led lights on roof rack, and a out door night light, awning ,ham radio,
Custom front and rear bumpers, Safari rack,ladder, high top, AC,HEAT,WATER,POWER, ENGLE FRIG, DOUBLE OVEN WITH COOK TOP STAINLESS, STAINLESS SINK AND FOCET,TV SYSTEM and stereo system in rear and front there are 2 stereo systems and navigation Kenwood stereo, ken wood speakers and Polk, solid hickory cabinets with a hand rub finish, lots of storage, quigleys 4x4 convention, then I tweaked the suspension to get a very smooth ride, and seat have memory foam in siting area, the rear seat bed is very comfortable , rear storage on rear bumper, warn M15000 winch, customer 260 amp alternator, 4 deep cycle battery's for house power, land charger,and power, water hookup, instant hot water, propane tank, 30 gal water tank , out door shower , who.e rig is spray foamed, stays very cool with AC. Selling for $35,000.00 the only reason I'm selling it is to build a new 2015 transit 4x4 van.
Interior solid hardwood top-of-the-line everything done right 4x4 quiglys van has custom interior . 35" cooper mt new.
This is one of a kind RVs you will ever see.this has every thing you need. To go any where and stay any where. Get attention any where we go.
This a awesome rig. The only reason I'm selling it is to build a new 2015 ford 4x4 transit van. This is a must see rig. You can pull your toys with it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 3,770
Last edited:

OBORG

Observer
Very interested. I have a 2013 Tacoma - sale pending. If it goes through I'd like to talk seriously.

B
ok just let me know . I was in Jackson wy in February I skied JH other than bad snow conditions loved the area and the slopes.

DoKarider16

Observer
This might be a silly question but what kind of mileage are you getting with this setup? Incredible build by the way. I love the details you have worked out.
Thanks.

OBORG

Observer
All depends on your foot. 14 to 18
But again you don't own one of these for mileage if you want mileage go buy a Prius

OBORG

Observer
SOLD THE VAN TO DAY

My van found a new happy home in Colorado .
Enjoy it frank. Have a safe trip back home

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier