wood stove

Dream

Observer
Hello,

after lots of positive reactions I decided to sell my wood stove.

-Handmade
-Unique
-Modern
-High efficiency thanks to preheated air intake and secondary combustion
-about 5-7 kW, can be regulated very precizly
-for use in living room, small/tiny houses, mobile homes, caravans, expedition vehicles (trucks, lorries, etc.).

I think 1200 Eur would be a fair price for it.

2nd life of a gasbottle-32.jpg

2nd life of a gasbottle-33.jpg

huachuca

Adventurer
My wife is so happy you're a looooong way from North Carolina. Does it heat/cook anywhere near as good as it looks?

Dream

Observer
@peneumbra

This one is for sale already. The size depends on the size of the gascontainer- could be smaller or bigger/taller. Anyhow I have to build some more of the same kind as soon as I can, during Wintertime.
I didn`t know that there are wood stoves existing which run underwater. Seems like I missed something very important... Do you have some more Infos about that? But... ...why would you need to use it underwater?

jhill15

Explorer
You should advertise it on some of the Steampunk sites. They'd love it!
Agreed: aside from us expo'rs I bet the steampunk community would love it as well!

Very well constructed and I love the design by the way!

Sedonut

Adventurer
Beautiful piece of work. Things to consider, most, if not all wood stoves in the US need to be EPA approved to be legal. Especially in the high end market it would be a serious necessity. I'd love one, but when you consider the cost of shipping, they would have to go from a work of art to more of a commodity. The problem with art is most artists die broke.

Still, to create something that beautiful and functional is an accomplishment.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bad Taste