First Timer - '88 FJ62 Build Thread

M.Burroughs

Wicked 62! Stoked to see some Stanceworks over here...truck style!

Hey Mike! I was on StanceWorks all the time when I owned my e28. Welcome to Expedition. I'm excited to see your creativity enter into the off-road world.
-Paul

Nice truck! Our family had an '85 60 for 25 years. Had to get rid of it, sadly. Happily a 76 is joining us soon.

Thank you guys! And to everyone else. Gen, great information and thank you for taking the time to write all of that. I'll be doing some further research!

redthies

Renaissance Redneck
Nice 62 Mike! Your box of goodies is exactly the right stuff to bolt on, minus those wheels!:eek: They may be "era correct", but good lord are they fugly!

M.Burroughs

Nice 62 Mike! Your box of goodies is exactly the right stuff to bolt on, minus those wheels!:eek: They may be "era correct", but good lord are they fugly!

I know they're not for everyone, but I have a good feeling I can change your opinion once they're mounted. :)

60Dan

Explorer
Hey Mike

Welcome to Expo! I met you a few years ago while we were road tripping it to a VW event in Georgia from Nashville! You had the rusted out BMW back then - I was in a red rabbit caddy with the passat turbo diesel engine with Doug and the guys from GPO. I think you were just getting StanceWorks off the ground back then

I owned a 60 for a while, great truck.
Knowing your past vehicles, I'm excited to see what you do with this one

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke