Kamp Kitchn

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Sponsor: Cruiser Outfitters
Any updates? I would love to have one of those!

Sadly nothing to speak of, but I have collected a few more of them :D The biggest hangup has not been the box manufacturing and construction but rather finding a burner assembly that is up to the task and high quality. There are companies out there building just the burner rails, for example I don't think Partner Steel builds their own burner? However I need to track down some of those options and get a few here to demo. Any help there would be appreciated. Basically looking for a twin burner assembly with similar function an design as the current KK which isn't too different than a Partner or similar burner arrangement. The original KK's were built in the early 50's and I've had no luck finding out who manufactured their original burners other than the fact they outsourced them from a US based manufacture of them.

Mikeg1984

I have a kamp kitchn if anyones interested pm me!
66F9581C-6A34-4AE6-B335-7C7FFFE4408C-655-0000014D2EF7C6DF_zps3f3a841e.jpg

Cruiserpimp

Another two burner variant like my last one, only with the canister location swapped right to left and slightly different knobs. Nice. Mike

Gofish_27944

I just found one of these at an auction and fell in love!! Are any of you still using them? I can't find much info on them except for this thread! Thanks in advance!

rabies

time is running out.....
exactly what i need. compact kitchen. the tripod thing that hangs ove the fire sux

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94