Good press on my expedition Celica / rally chaser

calicamper

Expedition Leader
Great write up!! I bet a Celica rolling up to the rescue has generated more than a few epic looks! What a great buil and machine. Very nice!

1leglance

2007 Expedition Trophy Champion, Overland Certifie
great write up and amazingly cool pics...
I really like the way it was done but even more so I am impressed with your story. Thanks for letting us have a look into your story.

Scott Brady

Founder
Sweet.
07.jpg

Hodaka

Adventurer
Nice to see your build featured on a site that caters to the "Mad Drop" "bagged" "tuck", etc crowd.

mtnbike28

Expedition Leader
I agree! Great article and photography. I almost didn't click the link, but I have always liked your car.... that is a worthy read!

Jrally

Adventurer
Yes, Seven Springs Rd., just past it turning to dirt headed northeast for the tree and water shots, the brighter sunlight shots were up the road about 1 more mile, next to and in the horse trailer parking lot. As for getting involved with the Prescott Rally, there should be a volunteer sign-up on www.prescottrally.com web site. It may not be working this early in the year. This years race is Oct. 2nd and 3rd., there is always room for more workers, lots of road blocks and areas to camp along the route. The only real way to see the action is to volunteer, as we don't have a designated spectating area this year.

-Jon

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94