WTB: awning

badfysh

Adventurer
Looking for one or two awnings. I'm open to various options, fox wing, two separate awnings, etc. I want to have a "porch" area out to the side of the D2 and cover our cooking area at the rear

Maybe a 4' and a 6' or a fox wing.

Let me know what you have for sale and a part number with pics so I can research and see what I'm buying.

Truck is pretty tall, 8'6" so legs should be able to reach 8 ft extension or be expandable with kit or otherwise so they reach the ground.

Thanks.

ScottReb

Adventurer
I have a unused Hannibal, the short one for the back of a Defender. From the group buy I put together a couple years ago. Send me a PM if you're interested.

Scott

ryanhewitt

Adventurer
Not to highjack, but PM'd on the Hannibal.

To the OP, if the Hannibal works out I may be looking to sell my Eezi Awn 1000.

Ryan

badfysh

Adventurer
Try looking at a Shady Boy?

Been welding again lately and after reviewing pictures of Hannibal and their cost, I think I'm going to fabricate some folding arms and brackets. Then I'll have the Mrs. Sew a cover and bag.

When all else fails, make it yourself.

ryanhewitt

Adventurer
OP, I purchased the Hannibal, but will need to do some fab work for my application. After that I'll probably run it and see if I'll get rid of the Eezi Awn. It may be a while, and it looks like you're heading in a different direction. When I make decision on the Eezi Awn I'll loop back. Good luck on your awning search.

Ryan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94