GPS and theft concerns?

dstock

Explorer
Sorry to go off track...

You don't leave registration papers in your vehicles?

After having a vehicle stolen, I was advised by the LEO to not leave my registration in my vehicle. If the thief was pulled over prior to the vehicle being reported stolen, and he was to present the registration, there would be no reason to check further. If he didn't have the registration, then it would raise more questions with the LEO. Whether this is true or not, it made sense at the time, and I keep my registration folded up nice and small in my wallet.

Also this keeps valets and others from knowing where I live, etc. when I'm not home.

Just cause they say you are paranoid, doesn't mean they are not out to get you!!

kojackJKU

Autism Family Travellers!
All they steal here is money, for drugs and booze. I have had my rigs broken into 3 times when I lived close to "the hood", now that I live further away, its harder for them to walk here to rob cars. The biggest thing I have had stolen is my sat radio. I cancelled it the next morning. Hopefully they sold it to a huge dude, who in turn found it was useless and beat them mercilessly.

GregSplett

Adventurer
I had my keys stolen out of my locker at work once.Went out to my car to find my glove box gone through and my paperwork gone.They went straight to my house but got scared of bt fido

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles