2015 Overland Expo West-- Buy, Sell, Barter, and Free Thread

This is a great idea!
I like the proposal that you just put it out in your own campsite, thus encouraging wandering and mingling. I will be there, and looking...!
Just a note - I think that the last season ('...seasonally dry lake bed...") that there was water that high was 1921 or so.
There was plenty of water there last year, it was just hidden way underground.

kai38

Explorer
SOLD

I have a 43 QT Edgestar fridge for sale
Edgestar%2043qt%20Fridge.JPG

Good news:
It runs, looks new
Bad:
Doesn't cool below high 50's creeps up to mid 60's
A friend checked it out and found out the coolant leaked out, he didn't have time to find where
Selling it for $100.00 you can repair or use for parts.
But...... if you want it I have to be paid before EXPO, I'll bring it there for you, but I'm going on a 3 week trip through AZ/UT afterwards and don't have the room and don't want it bouncing around in my truck during that time.

Last edited:

Sleam

Explorer
SOLD: SORRY.
RTT for sale. I just got it but it doesn't work for us afterall. I'm bummed. If it doesn't sell locally, I'll bring it with me to Expo. I'll be at the NF campsite. Thanks, s

Last edited:

Stumpalump

Expedition Leader
Zarges case

Zarges case.

Deal pending. Thanks!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    529.5 KB · Views: 158
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    526.9 KB · Views: 155
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    511.4 KB · Views: 151
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    320.7 KB · Views: 146
Last edited:

Stumpalump

Expedition Leader
Pirelli Scorpian ADV bike tires.

These have most of the tread but are not new. free
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
Edit free!

Last edited:

Stumpalump

Expedition Leader
Sidertrax 1.25 wide spacers 5 on 5.5

I bolted these on but I did not have the clearance so I took them right off. Fits old Jeep CJ, Scout and Ford with 5 on 5.5 bolt pattern. 40 bucks or trade for whatever. image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    495.4 KB · Views: 137

Stumpalump

Expedition Leader
Somebody may need a front Knobby. 10 bucks bridgstone looks almost new. Probably came off a brand new Kawi dirt bike.

Stumpalump

Expedition Leader
image.jpg full Durace 10 speed with carbon forks and stays. $300 or trade but wait there's more!
You get this Specialized rock hopper with it or find me a nice kid I can give it too.
image.jpg

If anybody wants to fool with a stand up wind surf board then I have this Obrian. The rubber gimble is shot but I used it with out and they are replaceable. Two sails. Free if you come and get it in New River AZ but just like when it was given too me you have to find sombody to give it away too when your done.
image.jpg

Stumpalump

Expedition Leader
image.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg
Army surplus box. Not the quality of Pelican but better than most of the ones I've seen that look like it and besides the foam starting to degrade this box is in great condition. $25

Stumpalump

Expedition Leader
Rooftop sized canoe

Deal pending. Thanks! Lowe Line 14' two person canoe in great condition. Perfect size for jeep roof. I upgraded to a 3 man Grumman as seen in the background and can say the quality of the Lowe Line is way better. Like twice as nice and people love Grumman. This one has the cool shallow water keel and notice the lack of dents. Aluminum is the way to go because it will get handed down to your great grand kids even when you leave it outside. Plastic degrades and you must keep it inside. It's a debate for the purist but I liked it so much that I bought a second aluminum canoe. $250.

Last edited:

Stumpalump

Expedition Leader
Stainless stove

Brinkman Stainless stove. I use a Parner Steel Stove now as a result of viewing this site but this stove did the same thing and I liked it a lot. $25

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bad Taste