2015 Overland Expo West-- Buy, Sell, Barter, and Free Thread

Jon Nelson

Observer
SOLD Trying to cut down some of my storage needs. Bought a band saw so this cut-off needs to go. If there is a predetermined interest, I'll bring it to Expo.

Rigid abrasive cut-off saw. Sold

RigidPict1.jpg

RigidPict2.jpg

RigidPict3.jpg

Last edited:

Jon Nelson

Observer
I was taking pictures on the white for some work stuff so I thought I'd post of a few of items that I bought for our new van build but I have run out of room.

Adventure Trailers "JK Stove" version of the Partner Steel Stove - they modify the knobs and propane input to the end of the unit for slide outs. I thought I'd have from but I measured wrong. Paid $345. Asking $225. Includes hose as pictured. (I did not order the separate $86 windscreen so I don't have that)

Stove #1.jpg

Stove #2.jpg

Jon Nelson

Observer
SOLD - To JKOperator - with a back-up buyer in waiting - THANKS!

I was taking pictures on the white for some work stuff so I thought I'd post of a few of items that I bought for our new van build but I have run out of room.

TemboTusk Skottle. I've used it about 5 times at the house. I thought I'd have storage room in the van but I've run out of space. I'm out of space in the garage as well. So, reluctantly, this has to go. Includes the optional Coleman burner as pictured. $75

Skottle #1.jpg

Skottle #2.jpg

Skottle #3.jpg

Last edited:

BWickett

Observer
Fellow AZ bound travelers...

I have a few things that have been in boxes from other setups or vehicles.

Not looking for any cash.. just want to pay it forward. I have picked up so many ideas and harvested so much great information from the folks here, seems right to give a little something back.

If you want to claim anything, just PM me. First responders that say "i"ll take it" are the winners.

Updates / Spoken For:
AmocaT / Jim - Silver Hi-Lift Mount
Brushogger / - Trasharoo
100Acrehuphalump / Backup Cam
Gear / Jeep Swag Hi-Lift Mount
JK_Surgeonfish / Jonathan / Snow Chains

So here is what I got:

Set of brand new tire / snow cable chains. Bought these when traveling trough the sierra. Sized for Jeep Rubicon stock tires.
idphcS4Ej

exyoP4V5j

Hi-Lift Jack roll bar mount
ipFxmVBsj

Brand new (well, never used) Trasharoo. A few years old, but like new. One oil spot on it, but it came that way new.
ey38buiUj

f0Qc6dqCj

Jeep Swag Hi-Lift Roll bar mount. This was on my 2010 Jeep Rubicon.
ipinK6Cfj

Yakima Axe / Shovel Bracket, Brand new. Was going on my MegaWarrior, but no longer have it.
f0YGqclXj

Gorilla Wheel locks. Bought these for my AEV wheels, needed chrome, bought black inadvertently.
exfhmeD6j

Backup camera that I got for the lockpick for my 2010 Rubicon. Camera is universal.
p1KVHo2Fj

And go...

Thanks,

Brian

Last edited:
4 Scepter water cans $30 each firm. 1 black British Jerry H20 can $50. Swivel Pintle Hitch Mount $250 OBO.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 166
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 184
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    335.5 KB · Views: 153

CanuckMariner/Nomad

Love having fun 😊 in the 🌞 by the ⛵ and the ⏳
1991 TLC PZJ77 + tons of gear/mods all for sale

I have my 1991 Toyota Land Cruiser PZJ77 with turbo and all my mods and camping gear for sale.

See my signature below for all details click here: 4 SALE. :coffee:All photos, price and documentation are there in the documents folder.:coffeedrink:

:Wow1:NEW: all gear included folder with photos

I am in the process of cleaning it up, inside and out (mostly dust from trails and sitting about), and making a more detailed/comprehensive inventory of all my gear.

EDIT: SOLD!!!

Attachments

• IMG_1692.JPG
    IMG_1692.JPG
    478.1 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:

brushogger

Explorer
I have my 1991 Toyota Land Cruiser PZJ77 with turbo and all my mods and camping gear for sale. See my signature below for all details 4 SALE . I am in the process of cleaning it up, inside and out (mostly dust from trails and sitting about), and making a more detailed/comprehensive inventory of all my gear.

Now that I live in S. AZ and have retired, I don't need all the gear and a rig for long term camping, expeditions, etc. Once sold I am looking for a rig for shorter trips and less equipment.

Pics please!

highlux

Observer
JDM TOYOTA 80 SERIES REAR LADDER

I'm not using this back door ladder for an 80 series Toyota Land Cruiser so open to offers if anyone is interested. $80 OBO. SOLD

Attachments

• 20150503_140445.jpg
    20150503_140445.jpg
    598.8 KB · Views: 166
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bad Taste