2015 Overland Expo West-- Buy, Sell, Barter, and Free Thread

peneumbra

Explorer
WTB: Plutonium

Get that old plutonium out of the garage and bring it down to Overland Expo! Top prices paid for all plutonium in good working order! No questions asked!

Also looking for "surprise" umbrellas - the kind with the special delivery system favored by Bulgarians everywhere!

Sincerely,

B. Badanov

STREGA

Explorer

Get that old plutonium out of the garage and bring it down to Overland Expo! Top prices paid for all plutonium in good working order! No questions asked!

Also looking for "surprise" umbrellas - the kind with the special delivery system favored by Bulgarians everywhere!

Sincerely,

B. Badanov

Don't have any Plutonium right now but have a huge pile of Unobtanium that I would let go real cheap.

nuclearlemon

Adventurer
never used maggiolina changing room. took it out of the bag to set up once, found my ancient maggiolina doesn't have the hoops to use this, put it back in the bag and haven't touched it since.

it's this style, one of the tall versions. $500.

need to know if anyone is interested by friday night as i'm leaving saturday to take a long route to expo.

Attachments

• maggi.jpg
    maggi.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 482
I'm bringing lots of older USGS maps of mostly western national parks all in mint , framing condition. Cheap! Lemme know if you want something.

Czechsix

Watching you from a ridge

Sincerely,

B. Badanov

B., darlink, I've been trying to locate you after our mutual friends went on their long vacation.

The chair has been against the wall for quite a while now, and luckily the plutonium is still there in that hidden spot we know about. You can ask John (with the long mustache) if you need to have current information.

My apologies, but haven't been able to find those special umbrellas since the manufacturer went out of business.

Maybe we can meet for a cup of tea - public place, of course, with good fields of fire?

Yours truly,
N. Fatale

Yuman Desert Rat

Expedition Leader
B., darlink, I've been trying to locate you after our mutual friends went on their long vacation.

The chair has been against the wall for quite a while now, and luckily the plutonium is still there in that hidden spot we know about. You can ask John (with the long mustache) if you need to have current information.

My apologies, but haven't been able to find those special umbrellas since the manufacturer went out of business.

Maybe we can meet for a cup of tea - public place, of course, with good fields of fire?

Yours truly,
N. Fatale

Im guessinng the NSA just flagged you BOTH for that!? Lol

peneumbra

Explorer
MOOSE AND SQUIRREL AGENCY?!? HAHAHA!
MOOSE AND SQUIRREL COULD NOT BE FINDING OWN BUTTOCKS WITH BIG FLASHLIGHT!
PLEASE TO BE ASKING EDWARD SNOWDRIFT!

COMRADE NATASHA, WILL SOON BE SEEING YOU BY LIGHT OF MOON (OR BY MAYBE GLOW OF PLUTONIUM)!!
YOUR BADANOV...

I have the following:
CDN M101 Trailer Parts:
-Pintle Swivel Ring/Hitch with Swing down stabilizing Arm $250
-Fenders $125
-Hubs $40
-Cracked tires with Rims (2) $100
-Brake system with hand brake handle $50
-Other misc CDN M101 parts

MPG/R-Pod Trailer Screen Room/Awning $200

Clymber

Adventurer
I have a brand new Coleman Powerhouse stove still in the unopened box. I got it as a wedding present and right before the wedding I bought a Partner stove. $90 or best offer.

Also have a well used older Coleman stove that needs the hose to attach to the propane tank. $35

cybercat

Adventurer
Metal Axe and Shovel carrier never used. Powder coating still in good shape.
$85. obo. Approx. 42in x 6in
Here is one installed.
http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/threads/33170-Axe-and-Shovel-carrier

axe shovel .JPG

Front Runner Slim line ll JK 4 Door Cargo Storage interior Rack.
$380. All hardware included. T-Slot rubber has been cut to accommodate tie down rings.
Detailed specs can be found here:
http://www.frontrunneroutfitters.co...ack-jeep-wrangler-jk-5-door.html#.VUrtCc4-fTQ

JK frontrunner shelf.JPG

Both can be delivered FREE to Expo15.
helicity@hotmail.com

kai38

Explorer
SOLD!!

Reducing the price on the M416 landing leg to $60.00 obo
I can bring to Expo

landing leg 2.jpg

Last edited:
If anyone is interested in my scepter cans, my M416, or any of those older USGS maps. Just look for the tallest guy around wearing a gnome hat and a dog. Except I won't be wearing the dog and she won't be wearing the gnome hat.

Ace Brown

Retired Ol’ Fart
I have a Autohome Columbus Variant small for sale. New cost $2600, now asking $1800. Excellent shape. Can be delivered to Expo.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431008068.610390.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bad Taste