2015 Overland Expo West-- Buy, Sell, Barter, and Free Thread

bytortruck

Observer
I am going to be bringing this up on Saturday if anyone wants to check it out.

International 4300 Crew Box DT466 Eaton Transmission $21,999

This is a extremely nice low mileage 2003 International 4300 with a DT466 and a Eaton Transmission. It only has 139,500 miles on it. Full size spare under the truck. The truck has air brakes, air suspension, air seats and air cab. It currently has a crew body on it that was over $130,000 new and some specs are below.

Great for RV/camper conversion.

- Galvanneal 2" Thick Insulated Body
- 8 Person Crew Seating + 2 Person Cab = 10 Person Total on vehicle all Air Ride Seats
- Crew Compartment (Access from Rear of Body)
- HVAC System (Cooling 33,000 BTU, Heating 46,000 BTU)
- 8 Usable Exterior Compartments (15" Deep with Adjustable Shelving)
- Crew Compartment Overhead & Lower Shelving for Crew Gear
- Heavy Duty Vinyl Upholstery and Retractable Seatbelts
- 2 Emergency Exit Windows
- R14 Insulation in Ceiling and Side Walls
- Warning Light Package
- 3 Exterior Scene Lights
- Master Disconnection Switch
- Double Panel Compartment Doors
- Stainless Steel D-Ring Handles (Lockable)
- Structural Channel Subframe
- Shear Plate & Spring Body Mounting
- Compartment Lighting
- Painted Steel Interior Side Walls
- Floor coated with a rubberized coating.
- Spare Tire Storage Underdeck
- Body Painted to Match Cab

Call or text Brandon 206-225-6611 or email Brandonblarson@gmail.com

Here is a slide show of all the pictures. http://s29.photobucket.com/user/turbo94gto/slideshow/03 International 4300 Crew

Last edited:

1v6pony

Adventurer
I bought a Zodi Hot Vent II off the forum over a year ago and used it all of twice. Great unit, but just not that cold here in SoCal and I ended buying a couple of heated blankets since I had enough battery power to run them all night.
I'll let it go for the price I paid, $150.
PM me if interested, I can dig up the link to the original thread where I purchased it.
In case you did not get the PM... Yes Bring it, I will take it
Brad

peneumbra

Explorer
Hello Fellow Comrade!!

You are perhaps looking for maybe Peoples Republic Surface To Air Missile, da?

Please to contact me at Overland Expo after dark by buffalo pen. Will be sitting on bench reading copy of Pravda.

Sold for amusing purposes only!!!

B. Badenov

1leglance

2007 Expedition Trophy Champion, Overland Certifie
Hello Fellow Comrade!!

You are perhaps looking for maybe Peoples Republic Surface To Air Missile, da?

Please to contact me at Overland Expo after dark by buffalo pen. Will be sitting on bench reading copy of Pravda.

Sold for amusing purposes only!!!

B. Badenov

Ah what a most excellent cigar lighter this would make...
Or way to send nice stogies to far away friends..
Very kind of you to offer, accepting Dinar in bundles I assume, yes?
Much thanks,
Bearded Breathern of the Sands

Desmo_Pilot

Jet Tent F30

Have a Jet Tent F30 tent, peaked side panels, front panel and mesh floor saver. Tent has been used five nights. My wife and kids much prefer to camp in our travel trailer, so will sell the tent to fund other projects.

$750 for everything. This is $1600-$1700 new from Familytentcamping.

Can deliver to the expo.

photoman

Explorer
Give me a reason to come to Expo this year. Buy my African Outback TechniTop RTT. $950
Has thermal pad, sleeping pad, plus egg crate. Canvas and poles are all good, crappy ladder has been replaced with a new fully adjustable one. Cover is getting stiff and has a couple pinholes. Biggest issue is angle iron support needs some new pop rivets- $4 and a few minutes.
i-ZFhdNkH-XL.jpg

I can take and post more pics if serious interest.

Last edited:

ZMagic97

Explorer
^That a good deal for that tent. I just bought one for $1100 a few months ago. These tents are very impressive.^

If anyone wants any H20 US govt. scepter cans I have three left for $30 each in great condition. Or if anyone is interested in my M416 trailer, my yellow kayak is mounted on top, I'm parked over in the FWC section along the fence next to Lake Mary road. My rig is parked behind the Kid's Adventure area. I still have a bunch of those older USGS maps too. 828, eight zero eight, 7058. Dan

Renegade42

Rendegade
Hey guys I'm a newbie to this site and am finally going to make it to Expo this weekend in Flagstaff. Wondering if it would be worth it to bring a Roof-top tent that I have never used or even setup. Tent is on a trailer I purchased in late 2016. Would appreciate any advice or direction on this. Thanks, Renegade. Text me at 701-550-9026 if any questions or thoughts.

Attachments

• Terrasport tent 3.jpg
    Terrasport tent 3.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 90
  • terrasport 5.jpg
    terrasport 5.jpg
    156.1 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:

STREGA

Explorer
Maybe start your own thread for the tent since this thread is old. Bring it anyways and put a for sale sign on it alot of used gear gets sold at the Expo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94