GMC wins Midsize Challenge

haven

Expedition Leader
Pickuptrucks.com and Cars.com have published a comparison of 2015 midsize trucks. The GMC Canyon SLT came out on top. Entries from Chevrolet, Nissan and Toyota finished in this order.

http://news.pickuptrucks.com/2015/04/2015-midsize-challenge-results.html

One note: "... on high- and low-speed dirt obstacles, the [Chevrolet] Z71 trim (suspension, tires, shocks and decals) was not up to the level of the Nissan Frontier PRO-4X and more specialized Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro."

plainjaneFJC

Deplorable
Based on the areas it got it butt kicked on, it would appear the upcoming re-designed Tacoma would win this contest. All 4 of them seem ok to me if you can live with a small truck.

Buliwyf

Viking with a Hammer
They should have included a Tundra, Titan, and F150 (Raptor?) just for contrast. The little fullsizes, just don't seem "fullsize" to me anymore. There's a reason why the Ranger isn't coming to the states.

This mag has 0% credibility with me. Any of you guys near mid-Ohio? We should start our own review magazine. My dog has puked up better, more objective and informative reviews by eating British Superbike mags and the Onion.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior