Benny's Gen 3 Montero

Sabre

Overlanding Nurse
I really like seeing the closeups...it's clear that this truck gets used and enjoyed. From up close it looks just like mine! :friday:

Djbenny

Adventurer
Thanks looks nice and tidy

Your welcome. Yeah I was a bit worried of how I was going to run the wire. But it's been like that with no issues, since the day of installation. Plus you don't even notice it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Djbenny

Adventurer
I really like seeing the closeups...it's clear that this truck gets used and enjoyed. From up close it looks just like mine! :friday:

Ha ha. Thanks. Yeah the last time the wife and I went turkey hunting we really did a number on the Monty. Not my intention as I try and take care of the SUV but the roads were very snowy and muddy so the ruts would take us into low hanging branches and we didn't want to get stuck so we just gave it the beans and plowed through. When it's warmer I will probably try and buff out the sides and get rid of some of the smaller scratches and bring out her beauty once again!

Djbenny

Adventurer
127b67b10f58dfabca99fdcdc1671457.jpg

Purchased a drone so I will be playing with this and getting some nice shots of the Monty doing her thing!

Toasty

Looking for that thing i just had in my hand...
Bad *** dude, been wanting to get one for our outings as well. let us know how it works.

Djbenny

Adventurer
Bad *** dude, been wanting to get one for our outings as well. let us know how it works.

So far so good. It's fun! This one has auto pilot modes called follow me and watch me. So you can drive and it will follow. Pretty awesome, also it utilizes my GoPro which was a bonus.

7b551889315444172e573f282eed9174.jpg

Yuneec Typhoon G

Monty03

Sorry to bring this thread back from the dead, but can you show more info on how you mounted the Hella 500 spotlights to the bumper? or made brackets? I'm looking to add the spotlights or the roof light bar like yours and just could use a bit more direction on how to wire them all up. Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles