OK4WD AEV RAM 3500 Build Thread

Wilbah

Adventurer
This looks really great! Looking forward to seeing it all come together.

Something satisfying about taking brand new stuff off and putting better brand new stuff back on.

Not to mention no fighting with 5 years of rust and seized bolts etc! ha!

TommyG

Adventurer
The truck looks great. Will be watching with interest. I am pretty sure we want to do the raised intake on our Power Wagon when the 5.7 Hemi version becomes available.

Any chance this truck or your Jeep will be in Bloomsburg for the Jamboree? Not exactly an Expo crowd but it would be cool to see them in person if you are out there.

ssapach

Adventurer
I absolutely love the red with black accessories! The truck looks great, and AEV made some nice pieces for these new trucks!

I can't wait until they're standard equipment on all manufacturers.

Speak for yourself. The ones on any cars I've owned just got dirty and become useless.

rino

Supporting Sponsor - OK4WD
8B53340B-3FA2-4864-AC69-A0DA401925E5_zps1xfye8aa.jpg

Teaser

jerstw

Adventurer
Great looking setup. Sorry if I missed this earlier in the thread but what size tires are you running now? Also, are the rest of the chrome pieces going black (door handles, badges, rear bumper)? Just curious.

Keyne

Adventurer
Great looking setup. Sorry if I missed this earlier in the thread but what size tires are you running now? Also, are the rest of the chrome pieces going black (door handles, badges, rear bumper)? Just curious.

Hmmm good point. Now need to debadge and black out the handles, etc. truck looks so bad ***.

thethePete

Explorer
Yeah they get dirty. So do my mirrors and windshield. I use this neat process called 'wiping them off' and they work great. They get dirty quick in the winter but I would hardly write them off as useless because you have to wipe them off occasionally. Seat belts suck too because you have to buckle them up.

rino

Yes we will be pulling off all chrome including the handles and badges! 37x12.50x17 BFGoodrich KO2's currently on the truck

rino

The truck looks great. Will be watching with interest. I am pretty sure we want to do the raised intake on our Power Wagon when the 5.7 Hemi version becomes available.

Any chance this truck or your Jeep will be in Bloomsburg for the Jamboree? Not exactly an Expo crowd but it would be cool to see them in person if you are out there.

We will be at the Catskills Jeep Jamboree, but nothing in PA that I know of. However we are only 5 mins over the PA/NJ border :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles