OK4WD AEV RAM 3500 Build Thread

kojackJKU

Autism Family Travellers!
Rin,

that truck is insane awesome too. I love it. Need some black on the top of the hood to offset the red

DA-TURK

Some updated shots of the RAM with Mopar powerwagon fender flares, wrapped black door handles and custom RhinoRack Pioneer platform with James Baroud awning! We are getting pretty stoked about this build. :beer: Next step will be adding some lighting to the front and rear end.

Awesome looking rig, I'm very interested in getting some of these AEV upgrades done on my 2015 Power Wagon, where are you guys located?
If I can't find anyone who can do the work in Nashville, TN, I may contact you Rino...:), Any contacts/shops you can recommend in Nashville area?

rino

Supporting Sponsor - OK4WD
Awesome looking rig, I'm very interested in getting some of these AEV upgrades done on my 2015 Power Wagon, where are you guys located?
If I can't find anyone who can do the work in Nashville, TN, I may contact you Rino...:), Any contacts/shops you can recommend in Nashville area?

Sorry I missed this, unfortunately I do not know of any shops in the Nashville area. If you need parts or for us to build it for you let me know and I will be happy to assist! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94