JK Window Vents

JCDriller

Adventurer
Just got mine delivered, they are for a land rover defender. I've emailed them requesting the correct units be sent. Thank got my paypal payment stated 2 Jeep JKU rear window vents. We'll see what they do.

lysol

Explorer
Just got mine delivered, they are for a land rover defender. I've emailed them requesting the correct units be sent. Thank got my paypal payment stated 2 Jeep JKU rear window vents. We'll see what they do.

Are they requesting you send the wrong ones back?

JCDriller

Adventurer
Are they requesting you send the wrong ones back?

Nope, just heard from them today. They are sending the correct one and actually told me to sell mine on eBay:) only thing that sucks is another month wait. O'well atleast they have good customer service.

Omar Brannstrom

Adventurer
Omar, how have you been finding these? What kind of night-time temperatures? Enough air flow when it's warm out?

I have only tested them when night temperature was about minus 1 celsius, about 30.2 Fahrenheit, its springtime here in Sweden:wings:

"Enough air flow when it's warm out?" Good question, probably not so good? It also depends how long You sleep, if You sleep when the sun is hitting the vehicle it will probably be hot.

I also have a window sox, I have not tried it yet, its a cheaper option and gives probably a better airflow and if You know that it will not rain (it will enter the vehicle) and there are no criminals close that want reach stuff in Your vehicle, maybe? I have not tested the airflow but the mesh is very dense and is like a sock so its like a 2 ply, that offcourse will not give the best airflow.

There are many different window sox out there, some probably have bigger holes in them to get bigger airflow. Here is one, slightly more expensive http://www.shevron.com.au/product-category/window-sox/ and some have magnets. There are several american companies that make nets for vehicles, google them, and they are called different things

I bought this in size M and it is a snug fit on the rear doors, and will also fit the front doors but will not cover the hole window, maybe 10% is not covered. Maybe size L would be better. Here it is http://www.ebay.com/itm/Black-Mesh-...Parts_Accessories&hash=item43cb882dbe&vxp=mtr

MO45ZYSM_03.jpg

Here a test fitted them on my rear door

158488623.jpg

158488634.jpg

Omar Brannstrom

Adventurer
Here in Sweden I never know if it is going to rain or not at night so a Window sox is maybe not the best option for me and in summer timme the night temperature is not very high.

In my former 2012 2 door Sahara 4 adults went camping.

Have a high sound volume :) in about 1 minute in, the rain comes, later in the video we are putting up a tarp, later the rain stops.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94