Expo West? Who's going?

bkbroiler00

Observer
i was thinking of going. timing isn't great for me and with the potential of a CO meet-up, i'll prob pass on Expo this year.

Gravity

Observer
Looking we'll be heading down for at least a day or 2 - will have the kiddos in tow (ages 4.5 and 7) and the plan is to camp on site with some friends who'll be there w/ their kids as well. This will be our 1st expo and we're looking forward to meeting a few others and also getting some further ideas and inspiration for our grand plans of hitting the road full-time for a yr plus of wandering and road-schooling

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
Can I get a ride?

You probably won't like my schedule!

Looking we'll be heading down for at least a day or 2 - will have the kiddos in tow (ages 4.5 and 7) and the plan is to camp on site with some friends who'll be there w/ their kids as well. This will be our 1st expo and we're looking forward to meeting a few others and also getting some further ideas and inspiration for our grand plans of hitting the road full-time for a yr plus of wandering and road-schooling

Sounds good!

pfreeman

Observer
I'll be there in my GTRV running the DeLorme GPS booth during the event, Drop by and say hello!

Definitely considering a UJOINT conversion someday in the future - I searched high and low for a low-mileage van suitable for the conversion until I found this one! Now I just have to save those pennies.

gtrv.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94