New Northstar TC650 and 2013 Toyota Tundra

Tatted

Adventurer
Nice looking rig. Details on the sub zero package?
thank you for the compliment, I have been following your build, love your setup.....the link will tell you all the specifics, but the softside material is thicker, which in the strong wind is awesome, like other people I am going to look around the propane box to add some around that as well, the extra insulation in the pack helps for sure, love the larger window with the built in shade and screen, I do wish they would add that type of window on the backwall as well, we stayed warm all weekend and love it, it got a little cold when the heat would kick off but with the large cold wind gusts we were in its understandable.

Tatted

Adventurer
Touring Estes Park today. Had to stay in a campground since fiancé had a seminar this weekend
Ran into a nice guy from Virginia that just picked up a new hallmark in fort Lupton. Very nice quality camper. I was very impressed
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

zidaro

Explorer
SICK ride!!!
Northstars Look great on the Crewmax- but how could i say any different ;)
Keep those pics coming.
If u ask Northstar, they will give you a diagram of the inner framing of the rear panel so you can cutout for a window.

Im headed up to Kalispel in Aug. We will have to hook up for a jaunt.

brianjwilson

Some sort of lost...
Good looking setup! Sorry about the troubles but I'm glad the palomino didn't work out for you. I try to steer people away from them. I looked at them new a handful of times myself and they just look like pure junk. I'm sure you'll be much happier with the Northstar camper.

I know what you mean about the wait times. Four wheel camper told me 14 weeks when I gave them my 15% deposit, now I'm being told 20 weeks. Well into the summer. And I only found out because I was calling them and asking, apparently they had no plans to call me and give me a heads up either. Still excited but not real happy at the moment.

Last edited:

Tatted

Adventurer
Good looking setup! Sorry about the troubles but I'm glad the palomino didn't work out for you. I try to steer people away from them. I looked at them new a handful of times myself and they just look like pure junk. I'm sure you'll be much happier with the Northstar camper.

I know what you mean about the wait times. Four wheel camper told me 14 weeks when I gave them my 15% deposit, now I'm being told 20 weeks. Well into the summer. And I only found out because I was calling them and asking, apparently they had no plans to call me and give me a heads up either. Still excited but not real happy at the moment.
Sorry to hear that. Customer service is tough to find in the rv world

Tatted

Adventurer
SICK ride!!!
Northstars Look great on the Crewmax- but how could i say any different ;)
Keep those pics coming.
If u ask Northstar, they will give you a diagram of the inner framing of the rear panel so you can cutout for a window.

Im headed up to Kalispel in Aug. We will have to hook up for a jaunt.
Let me know. Would love to meet you. We love it. It has given us so much more freedom

Tatted

Adventurer
Removed the jacks today
image.jpg
image.jpg
Looks better I think. I don't have to worry about dirt roads tearing them up
Plus they are a little heavy. More crap I can take with me now :wings:

Tatted

Adventurer
Flooding and snowstorms in colorado, time for some more camping adventures
Morning view
image.jpg
15 miles of pure muddy and part washed out roads to get to the lake
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Ran from snow all day, finally caught us, we'll see how much we wake up to tomorrow
image.jpg

Tatted

Adventurer
Not many pictures Sunday. Just this one
A small town by Estes Park devastated by the flood 2 years ago. This is the once paved road going up to it.
image.jpg

Tatted

Adventurer
Another rainy weekend In Rocky Mountain National Park
Sorry only took a few pics this weekend
Viewimage.jpg
Campsite
image.jpg
New panavise and ram mount for my IPad
image.jpg

kerry

Expedition Leader
Our Northstar is 20+ yrs old (Texson back then) and it's still going fine. You'll get a lot of life out of it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz