Teardrop / Expo trailer parts suppliers?

I've been having trouble finding distributors for some of the parts I'm looking to line up for a potential trailer build.
I'm in the midst of the research stage, and though I've been able to find virtually all of the "foundation" parts, I'm looking for more options for sourcing stuff like windows and doors, and plumbing and electrical parts and systems.

What sites are out there that have become favorites around here?

Thanks ahead of time!!

Are there no dedicated RV parts suppliers out there that deal with just DIY parts?
I haven't found much, I just figured I wasn't typing in the right search terms.
I'm familiar with ebay, I was looking for something a bit more, uh, I don't know, established than an ebay id.
I can find build threads too, I was just hoping for a bit of a shortcut on finding parts, to keep from having to read multiple builds of 30+ pages. I'd rather be building than reading!

Yulli

Yulli the Yeti
You can get parts from SoCal teardrops I believe. Not sure what you're looking for in particular but they have stuff on their site. Best to call them and talk to them.

Shoeman

Observer
I used Little Bear when i built mine 6 years ago, but it looks like he's semi-retired now and has limited offerings. He was fantastic to deal with though. One phone call and he could send you all the trim and hinges and associated fasteners you needed, along with most everything else. Take a look at teardroptrailerparts.com They seem to be pretty comprehensive. Buliding a tear, at least when I did it, was partly an exercise in sourcing parts from several vendors.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles