WTB: RTT and a rack for an 80series in Portland, OR

Kehler1

I'm looking for a RTT set up in the Portland area that someone local wants to sell. I'm not picky on the brand. I also need a rack to mount the tent. If you have just a rack that you want to sell let me know! I'm in the Vancouver area but can travel a few hundred miles either way. Thanks for reading!

Josh

Loco71

Observer
Hows it going? Jason here. Check out ReRack for the rack and CVT for the tent. I'm looking for one as well for my Jeep.

Kehler,

I have a slightly used Mombasa, that I THINK is still available I want $600 for it, I'm selling it because I bought a hard-shell tent. My tent is currently down at Solihull Motorowrorks in downtown Vancouver. Solihull also has an order of new TJM tents coming into stock very soon ($995 I think). I can't help you on the rack. I have another friend Tony that owns Motorsport Tire & Wheel in SE Portland, he sells and sometimes stocks a few other brands of tents. He might have a lead on another used tent if that's what you're looking for.

I'll be down at the shop this Sunday if you want to take a look at my used tent. My tent is the one on top of the white Range Rover in the image below.

Josh

- Disclaimer I'm just a customer at Solihull and he mentioned the new tents coming in, in passing to me today I'm just passing that info on I'm not a vendor or anything.

10269223_10152587332317228_4677208533004886897_o.jpg

Kehler1

Thanks Josh..I will drive by and take a look. Which model do you have? I drive by that solihull place all the time. They have some pretty cool stuff behind that fence!

I'll also give Tony a call.

Looking at the website I googled it looks like it's the model RTT9007, I purchased it used here in Portland so I'm not certain on the model number. It's 55"x94" when open.

I'll send you a PM right now with my phone number so you can get ahold of me tomorrow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
giobarra