New 50qt. ARB Fridge Freezer for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Un-used fridge freezer only plugged in to test. I decided on a different direction so my loss is your gain. $825 and prefer not to ship. PayPal accepted and will deliver or meet up 50 mile radius from La Verne Ca.

badfysh

Adventurer
Un-used fridge freezer only plugged in to test. I decided on a different direction so my loss is your gain. $825 and prefer not to ship. PayPal accepted and will deliver or meet up 50 mile radius from La Verne Ca.

So tempting but I just cant spend that right now. GRRR.

I believe I have someone coming to take a look at the fridge. I will post up if it's not sold and will take folks in order of the PM's sent. Thanx everyone.

Scott Brady

Founder
Yeah, just a reminder that members shouldn't price bomb other people's "For Sale" threads. Major ************ move. . . and it is a rule of the forum to keep price comments considerate.

If you are a prospective buyer and think the price is too high, just make a lower offer. If you have no intention of buying the product or vehicle, then show some class and keep your opinions to yourself. A product is worth what someone is willing to pay for it, not what someone with no intention of buying it thinks it is worth. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior