2011 16 TRD rims fit my 01 Tacoma?

Does anyone know if the stock 2011 16" TRD rims will fit my 01 tacoma? My truck currently has the stock rims on it and I'd like to replace them but I want to be certain they will fit.

00j0j_xbGQydOLGQ_600x450.jpg

Thank you,

silver60th

Yup they should fit as long as you have a 6 lug Tacoma, not one of the 5 lug minis. Also, if you are on steel wheel right now you will need new lug nuts. If you're on alloys then you're golden for a direct swap.

bkg

Explorer
Yup they should fit as long as you have a 6 lug Tacoma, not one of the 5 lug minis. Also, if you are on steel wheel right now you will need new lug nuts. If you're on alloys then you're golden for a direct swap.

Maybe. I suspect a 1/4" spacer may be needed. Toyota greatly increased the backspacing with the 2nd Gen.

Applejack

Explorer
What size tire? I ran these on my '99 4Runner (same platform as your'01 Taco) with 265/75/16 without issue.

ckeene9

You'll be fine with that size tire. I believe the OR wheels are right around 5"BS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

surlydiesel

Adventurer
Those stock tires are worthless. They last about 20k and suck on anything but dry pavement. Just my opinion of course. I've seen stock rims going for roughly 400-600 on craigslist here in NJ. I wouldn't put much value in the tires and would try for 450-500 price wise.

-jorge

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz