1994 Toyota 80 Series LandCruiser

iDiggs9

1994 Toyota 80 Series Landcruiser , Great Condition , 204k miles. Runs and drives great, straight and true going down the road. No rust, body or frame. very solid and dependable truck. look at the pictures and if you need more , let me know. interior and exterior are in great shape. a few scratches and door dings , but overall in great shape. it does have a minor oil drip. Everything works as it should . Center Diff Lock . Extras include ARB front bumper , Slee off road
Sliders, Ole Man Emu lift.
new BFG All Terrain tires (285 size) new teflon coated wheels.
head gasket has about 60k miles
PM with any questions or offers.
Clean title in hand
Reason for selling : Just bought an 07 FJ
price : $7500.00

image6.JPG
image7.JPGimage1.JPGimage2.JPG
image3.JPG
image9.JPG
image4.JPG

Last edited:

ExpoGeorgia

Observer
Post on IH8MUD 80 section, alot more traffic in the classifieds there. May have to be a little flexible on the price but it would sell alot quicker there

NCjeff

Observer
Go on MUD and search the 80 section classifieds to see what other similar 80s are selling for.
Also, all maintenance stuff you have done. Yes its a Cruiser, but its still 21 years old.
Headgasket? PHH? axle rebuilds? etc, etc...

iDiggs9

Thanks , I took your advice , i posted it on the Mud site. The guy I bought the 80 from told me the head gasket had been replaced. however, I did not ask about the axles. This cruiser is a very reliable driver , i have had NO issues with it. I honestly would not be affraid to jump in it a take off across country. The 200k miles does not worry me in the least. I will say i would need alot of money for gas , because it loves the gas. 10-11 mpg max. but it really drives easy and smooth. I just decided I wanted an FJ instead, and really like the FJ better , and I really dont do any real 4-wheelin , all i do is the old forest service roads and some of those side trails.
As far as the price goes, I am open to ALL offers, I have already bought the FJ and need to sell the 80.

calicamper

Expedition Leader
I sold mine in 2012 late 93 all the pricy stuff done and documented 154,000 miles 2nd owner stock leather and tint clean body new stock shocks for $7000.
You might be priced a tad high unless you have full docs on axle seals, pesky water hose, valve cover gasket, radiator etc.

kbahus

Adventurer
I sold my 96 fully locked 80 that was built up with front and rear bumpers, new tires, loads of maintenance, and 22xk miles for $7k last fall just to give you more perspective.

screwball48

Explorer
Good looking ride. Sadly it is outside of my self imposed budget. Good luck with the sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iDiggs9

Thanks guys for all the input. I honestly had no idea what to ask. I know what i have in the 80 and that I would like to get 8k. but at the same time I realize that I won't get that. real money that i have spent on the extras are as follows :
ARB front bumper : $1100
Slee Rock sliders : $1000
Mojave Teflon coated wheels : $800
BFG AT's 285x70x17 : $1100
Ole Man Emu 2 1/2" med load lift : $1120
that $5120 in the extras in the last 7-8 months. Not to mention my labor installing everything. but I consider that part of the fun of building a toy.
I just think the 80 would be worth more than $3000 when it was stock. But I guess thats me and knowing this 80.

screwball48

Explorer
This would be one of those that comes down to willingness/necessity to sell even at a loss or ability to wait for the right buyer who is looking for everything your vehicle has to offer. In the end listen to your gut because they seldom will lie to you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

kerry

Expedition Leader
Price seems inline to me. I think I paid $6200 for our stock 94 80 Series no lockers with about 135k on it. Headgasket went bad a month later. Cost $1500 to repair. Headgaskets will go on them without a doubt. MPG seems low. I've seen as high as 16+ highway on mine. Got around 9mpg towing our Corsair F-24 Trimaran across country last year. Probably about 3500lbs and a lot of windage.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles