Siberia road of bones and beyond 2016 anybody interested?

Hi all

I'm looking to join a convoy or other overlanders when we reach the road of bones in Siberia in the autumn of 2016. We will be in a Landrover defender and would love to push as far east to Magadan before heading south to Mongolia then into china. We can be quite flexible on dates. We will need time to get there from the uk, which we depart early June. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. Iv read if we do it in the winter its best to travel with others.

many thanks

Bou jangles

Hi,

sounds a great trip, if all things go well we will be heading up that way next summer, timings might work. We are returning to Moroc for the winter so stay in touch with your planning please.

regards
Graham
mowgli-adventures.com

ryanh1006

Kyrgyzstan Expat
Would love to join, but I'm a couple of years out from being able to make that trip. Subscribed to see how it goes.

kunoman1

Me and a few guys are looking into this as part of our trip sometime in the near future! Subbed to see how well we could make it.

I heard the road conditions have improved drastically since the "Long Way Round" days

remco

Observer
We are going too. We start our expedition on June - transfer to Mongolia then to Bajkal and Siberia. Want to go to Magadan and then back....

On our Ford Bronco 1991. If you want please write us some info about your trip...

bronconamiestohotela@gmail.com

our FB: bronconamiestohotela

Martin & Susan :)

ScoutUK

We are planning to reach Magadan in July 2017 if anyone is interested in meeting up. Will be crossing over from Canada in an old Land Rover Defender also, then heading West to Europe.

jlutzcurtis

We are planning to reach Magadan in July 2017 if anyone is interested in meeting up. Will be crossing over from Canada in an old Land Rover Defender also, then heading West to Europe.

I was kinda interested to join in. Since 2017 is long way ahead, I've plenty of times to prepare everything properly.

WestBoundDave

Observer
I am planning similar trip (and much more, like BAM, Zimnik110, Pamir Hwy, Ural) for 2020, so will not be able to join, but will be interested what comes of it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles

Members online