eFotoGuide: Zion National Park - The Ultimate Guide to Photographing Zion NP

BretEdge

Adventurer
zion launch graphic.jpg

Headed to Zion National Park for a photography trip some time soon? If so, you might want to check out my new ebook, "eFotoGuide: Zion National Park". Inside you'll find over twenty locations in and near the park, with all the information you'll need to find and photograph them in the very best light including the ideal lenses, filters, time of day, composition opportunities and other special considerations. We've also included tons of general information about the park to help you plan your trip. No other photography guidebook contains the quantity or quality of information we've included in eFotoGuide: Zion NP.

If you'd like to learn more you can visit our website at http://www.efotoguide.com/zion

Thanks, everyone!

Hi Bret. I don't know why, but this is the first of your posts I've seen over here.

Everyone else, I know Bret's posts over on Luminous Landscape. I can heartily recommend his guide. He is a helpful contributor on many levels over on luminous-landscape.com

BretEdge

Adventurer
Hi Bret. I don't know why, but this is the first of your posts I've seen over here.

Everyone else, I know Bret's posts over on Luminous Landscape. I can heartily recommend his guide. He is a helpful contributor on many levels over on luminous-landscape.com

Really appreciate the kind comment and your endorsement of my guides, David!

nwoods

Expedition Leader

Brett's been a valuable member of the photography section of this forum for a while now, and from time to time graces us with some gorgeous photos, or calendars, etc..

Brett, I checked out your eFotoGuide page, that initial series of Guides looks awesome and is probably going to be really fun to put together. It's a great idea and I hope its a runaway success for you and Aaron. I am a bit curious about pricing, and how you chose $15 per copy. Will there be discounts in the future when the other guides are available? for example, pick any three for $19.99 or whatever... FWIW, if you are open to feedback, it is my perception that there is a bit of a ceiling for ebook pricing, and that seems to be around $9.98 for some reason.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles