Uro-Camper Xplora II

ripperj

Explorer
I believe this is the coolest build thread on the net! Very nice, do you sew your own cushions and the bunk beds and shower enclosure?

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk 2

mk216v

Der Chef der Fahrzeuge
Another fantastic looking cabin Jose Luis! The bunkbed hammock is a great idea. Would like to see how someone gets themselves up there.

What are the differences between XploraI and II?
XploraII's exterior dimensions? Fresh water and grey water volumes?
XploraII about 50,000euro depending on options?

Also, are you working on any cabin designs which have a dedicated bed(and separate dinette) vs making the dinette into a bed?

Last edited:

RoadForce

Observer
Great build! I was in Spain for business last week, not all that far away from you (Salamanca) but not a moment to spare and pay you a visit, unfortunately...

I am wondering though: what is the shower's hot water supply? Diesel powered as well, and what type and capacity is it?

seeNik48

Adventurer
I do like this, especially the simple cabinet doors. I HATE wood grain vinyl.

Last edited:

Cruiser79

Observer
Old topic, but just can't ignore these amazing campers!
Really like the way of building, and the results are very good looking, high quality campers!

Is all the strength reached by the combination of sandwich panels, glass fibre and poly ethurane skin? Are you using polyester with glass fibre for connecting the panels?
On your site I saw a few models with a overcab bed (don't know the english word..), do you mount a steel frame for supporting the bed or is the strength of the walls enough to hold two people?
And do you fabricate the sidewalls of the pop up yourself, or are you using products of other companies?

Can't wait to see a new building project on this forum ! :drool:

mk216v

Der Chef der Fahrzeuge
Old topic, but just can't ignore these amazing campers!
Really like the way of building, and the results are very good looking, high quality campers!

Is all the strength reached by the combination of sandwich panels, glass fibre and poly ethurane skin? Are you using polyester with glass fibre for connecting the panels?
On your site I saw a few models with a overcab bed (don't know the english word..), do you mount a steel frame for supporting the bed or is the strength of the walls enough to hold two people?
And do you fabricate the sidewalls of the pop up yourself, or are you using products of other companies?

Can't wait to see a new building project on this forum ! :drool:

"Cabover" bed is what it's referred to here, you had it correct. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles