Mercedes G-Class Facelift - Official

tomas6791

Interesting colors.

From the press release:
Stuttgart. All Mercedes-Benz G-Class models will in future offer up to 16 percent more power and lower fuel consumption. The range includes the G 500 with a new, powerful 4.0-litre V8 biturbo engine. All engines are compliant with the latest Euro 6 emissions standard. A new suspension setup, together with more sensitive ESP® control results in increased driving stability, safety and road comfort. The exterior and interior have also been given an upgrade. At the same time, an exclusive AMG special edition will be available.

16 pictures and full press release

Pinstripe

Adventurer
New bumper for regular models.
01-Mercedes-Benz-Vehicles-G-Class-1180x686.jpg

Jwestpro

Explorer
^ I wish they'd figure out a durable bumper that could still allow the required air flow. All these new ones for the turbo engines look like I'd be worried everywhere I parked in a city that some Subaru would break it while parking... it's like wearing a nice watch on the outside cuff of body armor.

ILIAN

Adventurer
The days of steel bumpers are gone with the strict emission standards. They need to make exceptions for trucks and G wagens. Now it's up to us to have some fun and end build these vehicles the way the way they should have been.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior