Rotopax?

jeff parker

Observer
Did they go under? I ordered a water container on April 2. Got an email with a FedEx tracking number on April 3. The tracking number just shows that FedEx received the info. They never picked it up, it was never in transit, needless to say I never got it.

Numerous emails and phone calls to Rotopax have gone unanswered. Anyone know what's going on with them?

outback97

Adventurer
Did they go under? I ordered a water container on April 2. Got an email with a FedEx tracking number on April 3. The tracking number just shows that FedEx received the info. They never picked it up, it was never in transit, needless to say I never got it.

Numerous emails and phone calls to Rotopax have gone unanswered. Anyone know what's going on with them?

Are you trying to contact a retailer or the company directly? As far as I can tell they're alive and well. I just called them and spoke to someone, answered on the second ring and got a live person.

jeff parker

Observer
The company, I'm calling the number listed on their website. All I get is a recorded message and my calls are not returned.

I'm kind of hijacking the OP's thread, but sound like that's solved --- on the topic of Rotopax though, am I the only one with problems with their products? First a seized lock, and now I have a 2 gallon water container leaking out of the cap, and a 2 gallon gas container that has bulged and now the cap won't tighten down, so that splashes and leaks all over the place. Is Rotopax all for 'show', but really doesn't perform in the real world?

dstock

Explorer
Have 2 4 gal gas Rotopax for over a year, no issues, even with large changes in elevation and high heat.

Robert Bills

Explorer
I just returned from a week in Moab and had no problems with leakage or faulty mounts either on the road (1,900 miles) or five days on the trail.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior