SOLD, Arctic Oven Tent for Sale

kambaku

SOLD Arctic Oven (AO 12 with Vestibule) manufactured by Alaska Tent and Tarp http://alaskatent.com/oven/ao-12-extreme-w-vestibule.html Price includes tent, foot print with vestibule, AO 12 floor protector, attic, all stakes/poles and wood burning stove.

This tent was used one time for a total of two days. A look at Alaska Tent and Tarp's website will tell you all that you need to know about this fantastic tent. I'm selling because I purchased a Global Expedition Vehicle and no longer have a need for this great tent.

I also have two cots shown under the accessory link for the tent. Not included in sale, but negotiable if the buyer wants them.

Tent is located in Indiana, buyer and seller will negotiate shipping.

Current price of all items from Alaska Tent and Tarp's website is $3300. Current selling price for everything, except the cots, stated above is $2800.

Attachments

• Arctic-Oven_2.jpg
    Arctic-Oven_2.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 273
  • Arctic-Oven_1.jpg
    Arctic-Oven_1.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 494
  • AO-Stove_1.jpg
    AO-Stove_1.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 441
Last edited:

Dan Grec

Expedition Leader
Bump for an amazing tent. GLWS.

We used one while bison hunting at between -30C and -40C (same as -40F).
I slept on a pad on the ground in my -12C sleeping bag, and I was warm as toast all night long.

Amazing, amazing tent.

-Dan

kambaku

Thanks for the endorsement. I am a registered guide in AK and have another smaller one AO10 in Anchorage. You're absolutely spot on with respect to how well this tent will stand on its own.

Eric

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94