ARB Slide Latch.

ucs308

Observer
Does anybody know what type of latch ARB are using on their slide out. I see the drawer is using a paddle latch, but I am looking for ideas on how to latch the slide for my fridge and can't work out what type of latch ARB are using.

I am making my own slide for a national luna.

Thanks in advance.

ucs308

Observer
@Rich I have not seen them in real life, but my question related to locked in the closed position. It looks like some kind of latch and I am trying to find the hardware.

toyrunner95

Explorer
Contact ARB and see if you can get their exploded view that has the part numbers and how it assembles sheet. Sometimes it's in the instructions that are downloadable I believe. I do that for a lot of things. Also are you taking about the slide out that comes straight out like a shelf? Or the slide out that cantilevers down for easier access? I have the slide out drawer type and I can take some pics if you like.

goodtimes

Expedition Poseur
Does anybody know what type of latch ARB are using on their slide out. I see the drawer is using a paddle latch, but I am looking for ideas on how to latch the slide for my fridge and can't work out what type of latch ARB are using.

I am making my own slide for a national luna.

Thanks in advance.

Assuming you're talking about the fridge slide - it's just a cut & formed piece of steel with a spring. When the slide is closed (or open - it locks in both positions) the spring pushes the metal tab into a notch on the slide. I have to rewire my fridge this weekend & can take a couple pics if you'd like.

I don't believe that it's something that would be commercially available.

To be honest, it's not that great of a latch.

ucs308

Observer
Yep. I am talking about the slide not the drawer. I am going to use a paddle latch on the drawer, but securing the fridge slide is creating problems for me. I am sure this is a common thing, but I can't get the keywords right when I search.

cruiserpilot

Adventurer
Yep. I am talking about the slide not the drawer. I am going to use a paddle latch on the drawer, but securing the fridge slide is creating problems for me. I am sure this is a common thing, but I can't get the keywords right when I search.

post some pics of this thing when you are done.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior