• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    583.1 KB · Views: 119
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    565.1 KB · Views: 107

brandon1

Observer
Home brew awning and power tongue box with a bunch of new LED lights. Thinking about ordering some tent material and closing it in, as a pop-up type tent.

brandon1

Observer
It was a 1 1/4 pvc for moc up then I found two sections of a aluminum flag pole set( they sell at lowes) that was the same diameter. It works a lot better. No sag at all. 4 sets of adjustable tent poles. 1/2 EMT conduit will slide into those. We are going camping in a week or so, I'll take some pics with it in the down position and up.

brandon1

Observer
camping trip this weekend

White River In Arkansas, got to try out all the new addition to the trailer.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    564.7 KB · Views: 37
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    541.6 KB · Views: 37

brandon1

Observer
Finished up the new camp kitchen and got to try it out last week at Spring River in AR. Worked great now i just need to stain and seal it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    592.1 KB · Views: 31
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    599 KB · Views: 32
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    583.6 KB · Views: 37
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    547.8 KB · Views: 32
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    545.7 KB · Views: 32

brandon1

Observer
ill take some pics of the brackets that i made and post them. the smaller leaf with two drawers is hinged. it folds over and locks in. then you remove the diamond plate table, it slides to
the back of the trailer. then you slide the whole box towards the back to release it from the brackets. it stows in the trailer. its pretty light, much lighter than the last one i built. i started staining it last night so it will be a few days before its back together. ill try and post a video. the brackets are just angle iron that ive welded so that they would hook together and support the box until i get the leg under it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne