2000 Tacoma Reg Cab

RainSR5

The eLockers are 8", so you'll need to find a Tacoma eLocker axle housing or cut all the link brackets off of the 4Runner housing and weld on spring plates(not suggested :eek:).

WillBeck

Adventurer
I think for the price and all other things being equal, the 3rd member from G2 axle with an ARB already installed is a really good value

WillBeck

Adventurer
Did a little work this weekend....

image1_zpssnmpgeye.jpg

image3_zpshxusq0rt.jpg

image4_zps9ukxvp2y.jpg

image2_zpsvxbvi9y2.jpg

image3_zps89wknuxi.jpg

WillBeck

Adventurer
All wrapped up....

image1_zpsa016f7hg.jpg

My ugly mug pondering why i bought such big damn shocks...
image1_zpsf46pzkhr.jpg

Shop time, and a ************ XJ
image4_zpsylyd0mhy.jpg

WillBeck

Adventurer
The rear end of the truck is now substantially higher than the front. However, i plan on a bed rack and roof top tent, which should be about 180 to 190lbs, plus the weight of cooler, fuel, fluids, recovery gear and misc equipment. Thinking it will sit nice and level.

WillBeck

Adventurer
got out and dirtied my shiny new shocks up... The area around Calico was excellent for both high speed stuff as well as some light technical rocks and hill climbs. Truck performed awesome.

IMG_1591_zpsdckflh8u.jpg

WillBeck

Adventurer
Does anyone know how long the rear brake line is on the first generation tacoma? Looking online, all of the extended guys advertise the new length, but nobody mentions the stock length. I have a smidgen more travel than before, and the factory lines are beyond maxed out. Don't want to destroy them, and haven't had a chance to crawl underneath with some string to measure....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior