Sticky suggestion..

Longrange308

Adventurer
I was wondering if we could get a sticky that has all tablet navigation app info in one place? Search works ok, but I see a lot of the same questions keep popping up about various iOS and Android navigation apps. I don't really mind, but it does make search a bit more treacherous, trying to find a specific answer.

Thanks all!

mezmochill

Is outside
How about a sticky on how to use a compass, altimeter and topo maps. Easy to use and don't need to recharge batteries.

Longrange308

Adventurer
How about a sticky on how to use a compass, altimeter and topo maps. Easy to use and don't need to recharge batteries.

That could be another sticky.. I learned how to do all this in the scouts and I find it to be a very valuable skillset that I am thankful to have, as well as land navigation, sans tools. Beyond that, I do like having realtime mapping and navigation systems on hand. Maps and compass are always in the rig however.

Scott Brady

Founder
The app sticky is a great one. Anyone willing to help manage it, and agregate a summary of apps in the first post?

Longrange308

Adventurer
If people are willing to help me out, I would be more than happy to compile info in my spare time and get a very informative sticky up and running.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz