Post your motorcycle trailers with RTTs

TexasSpeedRacer

What is the overall width of that set up?

Thought about doing something similar.... was going to put three 2 inch receivers on each side to carry two MX bikes. Normal fenders when I don't take the bikes and then slide on a tray that would cradle the each of the wheels and support the bike from under the frame.

Nice work...I like when people run with unique ideas. Keep it up.

TSR

What is the overall width of that set up?

Thought about doing something similar.... was going to put three 2 inch receivers on each side to carry two MX bikes. Normal fenders when I don't take the bikes and then slide on a tray that would cradle the each of the wheels and support the bike from under the frame.

Nice work...I like when people run with unique ideas. Keep it up.

TSR

thank you. i must give a lot of credit to my real good friend who actually designed it in solid works for me.
were building it to fit my needs and wants.

the overall length is 73".
I'm thinking two receivers off the back to hold a third bike or my jet ski.

cr500taco

Adventurer
Still building the trailer but I test fit the bike the other day. I'll be able to carry 2-3 bikes and have internal storage and my rtt up top
b3bba2362886c75e23ca8ef8b8238803.jpg

Do you have pics of other angles? I'm curious to see the rest of the trailer.

cr500taco

Adventurer
There are some pretty unique ideas going on in here, and some exceptional fabrication.

I agree. Now, I wish I had a welder and a little more fabbing skills to build my own instead of getting a utility trailer and going from there.

dcg141

Adventurer
I agree. Now, I wish I had a welder and a little more fabbing skills to build my own instead of getting a utility trailer and going from there.
If you go around all the threads in here you can find idea's to use on almost any trailer. All of us have specific needs and finding ways to address them is what its all about. Lol and some the of the stuff I don't even need is just cool to see.

cr500taco

Adventurer
If you go around all the threads in here you can find idea's to use on almost any trailer. All of us have specific needs and finding ways to address them is what its all about. Lol and some the of the stuff I don't even need is just cool to see.

Yeah, that's what I have been trying to do. Mainly just trying to get some ideas about suspension type, ride height, tire size and a way to raise and lower the rack.

Want to raise and lower the rack, because the tent might be too high for the an annex when I am hauling the bikes and if so will need to lower it for an annex after I unload the bikes, so I don't need to get extensions. Plus, I figured since I am going to have it raise and lower and I am also going to use it as an off road trailer just to haul gear and not the bikes, I might as well have it as low as possible while on the move.

cr500taco

Adventurer
I was wondering how the bike will stay on the trailer.

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk not planning on much (if any) rock rock crawling.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94