A few redundant questions

samthomp85

I am hoping on this train and am in need of a few items. I am sure these questions has been answered before however I don't feel like sifting through a bunch of posts to find the answers...

I am seeking a flat water tank built out of a stout material that I can mount under my trailer and not worry about too much damage affecting it whilst driving down the road. Also if anyone knows of a good build thread using this product I would love to read up on it.

In addition I am also seeking an on-demand water heater that will work for a mini shower. Any suggestions? And with this, will I need a pump of some sorts to get any pressure or is that built into the heater?

In the past i used this converter for power- http://www.vintagetrailersupply.com/Inteli_Power_4045_p/vts-567.htm . Is there something that someone suggests instead?

And last for now... ARB fridge, is it worth it?

Any other suggestions would be great. I am doing some research but am new to this. Thanks.

brentbba

Explorer
No help on the water questions - my little M101CDN is dry.

X3 on the ARB fridge. Best equipment investment ever. I would invest in a dual battery system to go along with the fridge too!

Septu

Explorer
I don't have an ARB fridge, but I do have a fridge. One of the best things I've bought for my jeep.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior