Looking for a Pop Up Camper for my 2004 Toyota Tundra

MammothLC

Well I think the title says it all! I'm hoping to find a used camper for my Tundra. I have gone back and forth between building a custom set up for the box with a canopy, doing something like the Flipac, using a simple Airbedz and truck tent, which is what we have at the moment or getting a camper. In the end, the best decision for us is to find a good priced used Pop Up camper. They are tough to find and people seem to be asking an arm and a leg for even old campers. If anyone knows of any or hears of anything could you please email me? We live in Victoria BC, Canada, and ideally would like to purchase somewhat locally, or at least nationally as our dollar is the s*%t in US currency. Thanks in advance and hopefully someone has one somewhere!!

cninghm

Adventurer
I feel your pain. After over a year of research and many miles of driving to look at different brands, I decided on North Star pop up. (Popup a must, as I'm a die-hard tent camper and only wanted the camper for my dogs, but must admit will enjoy it during bad weather). Last week, I drove and tent camped from Chicago to New Hampshire to check out truck camper warehouse (6 Lyman Way, west chesterfield, New Hampshire) . Worth the trip! They are family owned/operated, open only specific days so make an apt. They had a ton of sizes and styles. I ordered the tc650. Now I'm truck shopping.
Highly recommend greenwood lodge and campground in Vermont, too. Loved that peaceful slice of heaven, even in 4 days of rain.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94