Small vent fan?

Lykos

Super Trucker
Just to update this post, we went with the Ventline VP 543 here, http://amzn.to/1IMkkJ7 . Installing was fairly simple, I'm currently working on house battery with solar panel ideas so I don't have a review just yet. I'll swing back round once we've put it through its paces.

I REALLY want to hear about your experiences with this fan. It's been in my cart on Amazon for months. I want to install in my Suburban but I've been holding off pending more research.

Joanne

Adventurer
I have two PC fans mounted in my Desert Dawg trailer and they simply don't provide enough air exchange to make a difference I can feel. It seemed like a logical solution. I even did the math and they should provide a complete air exchange every three minutes. I would try a fantastic fan next time.

Just my experience. Yours may differ.

Joanne

pugslyyy

Expedition Vehicle Engineer Guy
I have two PC fans mounted in my Desert Dawg trailer and they simply don't provide enough air exchange to make a difference I can feel. It seemed like a logical solution. I even did the math and they should provide a complete air exchange every three minutes. I would try a fantastic fan next time.

Just my experience. Yours may differ.

Joanne

If you have room to fit a fantastic fan they are proven effective and not crazy expensive for what you get (i.e. you just want to cut a hole and drop in a solution). I have 2 of them for main camper ventilation. I use computer fans for auxiliary stuff (providing airflow for the back of the absorption fridge, electronics, etc)

bunce1260

Observer
I REALLY want to hear about your experiences with this fan. It's been in my cart on Amazon for months. I want to install in my Suburban but I've been holding off pending more research.

Lykos- if you go to amazon warehouse they have one there a few bux cheaper.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles