2006 Nissan Xterra Off Road $8500 obo

lvwilly

Haven't been on the forum in ages. Found thenewx.org and have been using that since I got the Xterra. Name on there is Afghanski if you want to search through posts for work done. http://www.thenewx.org/forum/member.php?u=14485
Thanks for looking!

Clear title. Located in Las Vegas. $8000 obo.

146k miles. Engine has 33k. Replaced with an engine after the dealership messed up a timing chain replacement. Used for trails but never rocks or mud. 4x4 and locker works great.

The Good
SPC upper control arms
Rear dakar leaf pack with 3 degree axle shim
Rear Bilstein shocks
Rear SS brake lines (not installed)
OME front coilovers
BFG all-terrains with 50% tread
Doug Thorley long tube headers with high flow cats and custom tube all the way back
All new A/C components in the last year
Shrock front winch bumper (no winch) with rigid dually lights as fogs.
DepHep roof rack with extension
Hefty engine skid paired with stock rad skid
1.5 wheel adapter
Rigid rear facing dually
side alley lights (off brand LED)
42" light bar (off brand LED)
All switches are OTRATTW
CFS radiator
PRG motor mounts
recent brakes
all new body mounts (2 rearmost not installed)
new sway bay bushings and tie rod ends
Interior bulbs are LED
DieHard Platinum Group 65 battery
Shrock rear bumper with added on tire carrier
Kenwood cd player with bluetooth
recent front wheel bearings (Timken)
wheelers front bump stops
Hood rod mod
lifetime alignment at Firestone
Did a poor man's fluch with Matic-S and then drain and fills
Most receipts and can provide maintenance schedule for the last 20k miles

The Bad
(Fixed with exhaust gaskets)Recently had a P2a00 code. Not showing up now after new exhaust gaskets but may be too soon to be sure. No other problems.

The Ugly
Body has plenty of desert pin striping. Most could probably be buffed out but not all. One good crease in front passenger fender approximately 6 inches long with paint chips. One good dent in rear passenger door approximately 1" x 3" with paint chip. Rear passenger step is slightly misshapen but still solid and works. I never cared for powdercoat much so bumper, wheels and grille are painted with Krylon camo black. The interior has scratches and wear as well. Seats are in good condition. Rotopax mount on inside of rear hatch.

Thought I'd be keeping this forever but life is currently kicking me in the teeth. You can look through my history to find much of the work. High lift and winch not included.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94