New Red Wing 10875 Review Starting

mortonm

Expedition Leader
Glad to see this, I have an identify all pair, have had them about 15 months and I wear them daily to work and around town.

They are so comfortable now its like wearing running shoes.

Once the crepe sole wears out (before snow flies again) I will replace with a different sole better suited for winter

Mine are nicely broken in and molded around the ankle, seriously I wear these 5/6 days a week and so happy. Looking forward to your updates

mortonm

Expedition Leader
These are what mine look like after a year and a half of daily wear through rain, snow, salt and sun.

The crepe soles don't provide much traction (although very cushy) I will be putting something more aggressive on this fall before winter.

4runnerteq

Explorer
Heck yeah. One of mine is being stretched right now. Just a bit narrow in the toe for one foot. Can't wait to get them back.

4runnerteq

Explorer
Breaking in nice. Better each time. Full, busy work day today. Little heavy by days end, but i havent been used to wearing boots all day for many years.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435102707.812951.jpg

nnnnnate

Adventurer
I like the white soles but they became slicks after about 7 months of wearing them to the office. I checked with the local RW store and they can't resole with the same white sole they came with. I haven't gotten around to sending them back to the factory but need to now so I'll have them back in time for winter. Wish I could have them resoled locally with the same sole they came with.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles