RTT & Annex from my Conqueor Conquest

greenbull

Adventurer
I replaced the RTT on My Conqueor Conquest with A James Baroud RTT because I am old and lazy. Set-up is not new, as I am the third owner, but very sturdy high canvas, with a full thick flooring in the annex, and a kingsize bed and mattress up top. It would make a great base camp for a project trailer . 1000 dollars and you pick it up at RTE in Monroe, NC. I had the original set up at expo west last year, and East in Asheville in October. We had quite a few visitors come by and admire the interior of the tent/annex. Sleeps 3 up top and room for 3-4 cots below.

Attachments

• IMG_0690_2.jpg
    IMG_0690_2.jpg
    540.8 KB · Views: 198
  • IMG_0861.jpg
    IMG_0861.jpg
    592.2 KB · Views: 191
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    562.2 KB · Views: 204

Dendy Jarrett

Expedition Portal Admin
Staff member
I thought I would add some pictures of the tent from the trailer when I had it.
It shows just how spacious this tent really is.
We loved it.

Dendy Jarrett

Expedition Portal Admin
Staff member
I cannot answer that since I don't have the tent with me, but if you had to, you could have a piece of star board (ridged light weight waterproof marine decking) cut for the floor.

D

greenbull

Adventurer
Thanks, Dendy for the pics! And you are correct, the top of the trailer was the floor. But this tent needs to go on a trailer project, and they would, as Dendy suggests use a piece of marine decking, and however they chose to mount the tent. Annex floor which is completely enclosed, needs to extend aproximately 63 inches from wherever the base is mounted to be level with the ground.

greenbull

Adventurer
OK, guess no one can see the possibilities here? Great rtt set up for a trailer project!

BUMP:ylsmoke:

Dendy Jarrett

Expedition Portal Admin
Staff member
Man, for that price ... if I owned one of the other three conqueror conquests in the country, I'd snap this up as a spare!

You probably couldn't buy the canvas for that price!

D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz