2003 Lexus LX470 overland ready

Nikson

Explorer
SOLD - SOLD - SOLD - SOLD - SOLD

2003 Lexus LX470 SUV with all the factory bells & whistles of that year's model.

I am the second owner,
+170k miles with following upgrades:

BFGoodrich All-Terrain 285/65R18 (set of 5)
Optima YellowTop Dual battery setup
Cobra CB 75 WX ST radio
Custom low profile roof rack for the tent & lighting (@ 44lbs)
Custom Rock sliders
RIGID LED lights (50" SR series, side & rear diffused, back up flood)
Converted from AWD to 4x4 via Marks 4WD kit
*4х2 conversion -- Marks 4WD - offering you the more efficient MPGs via RWD only as option, and 4x4 when you need it
factory night vision & full-time video recorder (dashcam)
CVT pop-up clamshell style tent
CVT 80" awning with screen/wall tents
Interior LED light bulbs upgraded
plus few other add-ons

Vehicle was built specifically for overland adventures & off-grid camping in remote spots.

Like any 4x4 - very capable with right driving skills

Price includes the whole package of the accessories & options, will part out if not sold as the complete package. Direct message me with your offer if interested in any of the parts specifically.

Title on hand / CA Smogged
Priced respectively @ $21000 / Cash sale only / No TRADES

link to a descriptive video

feel free to check out my Youtube channel for more info and trips on this LX

Photos from last year's trip to Black Bear Pass, Colorado...

DSC_5100.jpg

DSC_5102.jpg

DSC_5143.jpg

DSC_5142.jpg

Last edited:

DieselFi5e

Observer
I'm wondering why I see the early 2000 Land cruisers and Lexus vehicles being sold so often... Just me wondering, not trying to imply anything. Do you have any videos of it on the trails?

Run dog

Observer
I'll answer that? I have a very built 99 with 235k miles and it still doesn't burn a drop of oil on. 2k trip. The downside is MPG. The upside, is everything else and oh, it's not a Jeep and much better platform. There are a lot of LCs out there. I don't think you see that many built ones come up for sale very often. When you do, they are expensive. Sorry to hijack thread, GLWS BTT

LandCruiserPhil

Expedition Leader
I'm wondering why I see the early 2000 Land cruisers and Lexus vehicles being sold so often... Just me wondering, not trying to imply anything. Do you have any videos of it on the trails?

2003 and up have several mechanical and safety changes making them much more desirable to many.

Bump for a 2003 rig ready to go

Nikson

Explorer

See my Youtube channel, should see some stuff there.
I'm not sure why folks sell, I simply sell once the project becomes complete and wish to move to another (or whatever other reason).

Nikson

Explorer
I'll answer that? I have a very built 99 with 235k miles and it still doesn't burn a drop of oil on. 2k trip. The downside is MPG. The upside, is everything else and oh, it's not a Jeep and much better platform. There are a lot of LCs out there. I don't think you see that many built ones come up for sale very often. When you do, they are expensive. Sorry to hijack thread, GLWS BTT

Not a problem... I'm in favor of all 4x4. IMHO they were built for various purposes, and as many as there are of them - thats how many will be opinions., so everyone will side with whatever they "think" is right for them, lots of times not considering other's circumstances or abilities.

Anyways - its all good - :) Thanks

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Sponsor: Cruiser Outfitters

Supply... Sales numbers:

2000 15,509
2001 7,591
2002 6,752
2003 6,671
2004 6,778
2005 4,870
2006 3,376
2007 3,251

Your far more likely to see the 2000 than any other.

Bump for a great LX470

haven

Expedition Leader
Forum rules state you have to state a selling price.

In this case, it's carefully hidden away in the Craigslist post:
2003 Lexus LX470 overland edition - $22995

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior