OZ Tent RV3 for sale $750

N8URE2

Adventurer
I have an OZ Tent RV3 for sale $700 (lowered 06/02/15). We have set the tent up outside twice. We bought it to use as a side room on our camper and it just doesn't work with the camper as well as we had hoped.

For now I'm offering it for local pick up or I will deliver it free with in 2.5 hours of Hickory NC 28601.

I will ship it, but buyer will be responsible for actual shipping cost and I do not know what that will cost.

Link to retailer's site for more info.
http://www.familytentcamping.com/product/RV3

Thanks, Jeff
Feel free to call or text
972 six seven two 5328

Last edited:

N8URE2

Adventurer
still for sale. Almost 300 views with no replies. Can I get some input? I'll be heading to Nashville this weekend if anyone between here and there is interested.

A

agavelvr

still for sale. Almost 300 views with no replies. Can I get some input? I'll be heading to Nashville this weekend if anyone between here and there is interested.

Your price appears to be too high. You can buy a brand new one for $75 more and free shipping using deals from the vendor.

N8URE2

Adventurer
Thanks for the feedback Agavelvr that's what I was looking for. Price lowered to $700 / obo. I also have the caravan connector that I will include.

N8URE2

Adventurer
_DAVEO_
UPS ground shows $65.94. 3 Days in transit. I would need to rig up a box, but that shouldn't be a problem.
Package size would be roughly 84in L x 12in W x 6 in H 50lbs

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94