Baja Designs XL Pro Lights

Was hoping to see some feedback too, been looking at getting a set also. Have heard and read nothing but good things about them and like the lower Kelvin temp than most others.

Watt maker

I don't run them (yet) but seen them in person recently at OE west and they look and feel impressive. They also said they are US made which I like. Unfortunately, I left before they were going to do a night time demo so I didn't get to see them working.

Tacovendor

Explorer
I'm running 3 of them along with the Onyx light bar (amber), they are impressive and you can't beat BD quality. Did a light test last night in the desert and they cast light over a mile away. The picture was from the very wet and muddy OEX west.

Mako1114

Adventurer
I bought a set before the sale ended. Waiting game....

I'm going to do a write-up for Untitled Offroad when they land. I can cross post or share the link when I do!

I had intentions of snagging a set of the combo beams before the ale ended but drug my feet. Looking forward to your review.

Cheers

Tacovendor

Explorer
The three XL's I'm running have the two outside lights with 2 cornering/driving, 2 spots and the center all four are spots. they put out a very clear light without excess contrast. And BD customer service is A1.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior